- I used to wear cape and mask at birthday parties (some didn’t quite fit me though)
- I used to introduce myself as ‘Superman’
- Once I jumped off the parapet wall in hopes of flying only to break my bones :(
- At the age of 6, I cut my wrist thinking it would heal later…had to apply bandages on the same
- I ate slugs and spat on others. Thought this was my defence mechanism.
- I once tried to lift my papa’s motorbike, sadly the only think which got lifted hand. It’s two inches longer ever since.
- I never really slept thinking the world might need my assistance at anytime
- Used to wear tight-fitting costumes (well that’s what makes one a superhero) and roam. I remember making excuses of being in fancy dress competition.
- I used to think everyone else is ‘human’
PS: Being a superhero is a serious business